Multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB) is caused by a TB germ that is resistant to at least isoniazid and rifampin, the two most potent TB drugs. These drugs are used to treat all persons with TB disease.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Review and Workshop for Tuberculosis Free Nepal Campaign – 5-8-2022 – Shankar Hotel
- Strengthening Logistic Management Workshop 2079.04.11-12
- Interaction Program for Strengthening TB Laboratory System – 24th July 2022
- Meeting of the Federal Committee for Tuberculosis Free Nepal Declaration Campaign 13-07-2022
- National Strategic Plan Dissemination Program 12/07/2022