National Tuberculosis Control Center has successfully conducted a Stakeholder Meeting on Revision of National DR TB Management Guideline 2023 on 10th August, 2023 at Hotel Everest, New Baneshwor. The Objectives of this workshop was to gather valuable inputs and recommendations from different stakeholders regarding revised DR TB Management Guidelines. Participants were Pulmonologists, Pediatricians, physicians, clinicians who are working at DR TB sites at different hospitals and health facilities, representatives of NMA, NEPAS, Pharmacy, WHO, Save the Children Global Fund and NTCC staff. DR TB specialists were joined virtually from South East Asian Regional Office (SEARO) New Delhi and provided their inputs. During the technical session, the National DR TB situation and update of the revised DR TB Management Guideline was presented. Participants asked their queries regarding new updates and also provided their valuable feedback on the contents.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Establishment of DOTS Center at Grande International Hospital – 25 September 2023
- Clinical Update Meeting on Drug-Resistant (DR) TB management, 15 September 2023
- Drug-Resistant (DR) TB Training, September 2023
- TB Activities Covered by National News Papers
- Handover of mobile vehicle with TB screening tool to PPHL Madesh Province