NTCC organized a provincial level orientation on TB Free Nepal Initiative in Bagmati Province on 16 to 17 Magh 2080 in Kathmandu. The participants of the orientation are the health unit chiefs of 20 additional local levels who are about to begin the implementation of TB Free Nepal Initiative in this current fiscal year onwards, district and provincial level TB focal persons and representatives from the TB partners working in Bagmati Province. The objective of the orientation was to capacitate local level, district and provincial focal persons in the effective implementation of the initiative interventions.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Distribution of Nutrition Support to DR TB Patients 2080.11.11
- eTB orientation program -2080 Paush 26 & 27 Baitadi, Magh 3 & 4 Itahari, Sunsari and Phalgun 4 & 5 Pathlaiya, Bara
- CME on TB diagnosis and Management
- Orientation program on drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB) including TB Free Nepal Initiative on 17th January
- Provincial Orientation on TB Free Initiative in Bagmati Province 2080/10/16-17