This is unlikely but can, rarely, occur. If the patient has taken the medicine in the right way for as long as the doctor advises, the chances of getting TB again are low. However, if he/she notices any of the signs and symptoms, consult the doctor immediately.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Establishment of DOTS Center at Grande International Hospital – 25 September 2023
- Clinical Update Meeting on Drug-Resistant (DR) TB management, 15 September 2023
- Drug-Resistant (DR) TB Training, September 2023
- TB Activities Covered by National News Papers
- Handover of mobile vehicle with TB screening tool to PPHL Madesh Province