NTCC organized an orientation program on drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB) including TB Free Nepal Initiative on 17th January at Thaha Municipality, Makwanpur, 4th of February at Shankarapur Municipality, Kathmandu and 8th of February at Banepa Municipality, Kavre. The participants of an orientation program are elected representatives of the local government, administrative officers, volunteers, health care workers, and other key local stakeholders. The objective of the visit was to sensitize the participants about the prevention of drug-resistant tuberculosis including TB Free Nepal Initiative.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Distribution of Nutrition Support to DR TB Patients 2080.11.11
- मिति २०८० पौष २६ र २७ गते बैतडी, माघ ३ र गते ४ इटहरी, सुनसरी र फाल्गुण ४ र ५ गते पथलैया, बारामा एकीकृत स्वास्थ्य व्यवस्थापन प्रणाली र इ टि बि सम्बन्धी अभिमुखिकरण कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न भयो
- CME on TB diagnosis and Management
- Orientation program on drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB) including TB Free Nepal Initiative on 17th January
- Provincial Orientation on TB Free Initiative in Bagmati Province 2080/10/16-17