On 15 September 2023, National Tuberculosis Control Center organized a brief clinical update meeting on DR TB treatment including newer all oral, shorter, and safer regimens; 6-month BPaLM/BPaL regimen for DR TB treatment in the context of Nepal shifting to shorter and all oral regimens for DR TB treatment in collaboration with WHO. The speaker for the meeting was Dr. Francesca Miranda Conradie, a leading researcher in TB treatment, a principal investigator for Nix clinical trial for DR TB treatment and is involved in STREAM clinical trial and other trials too. She has been a leader in translating the research into the national and international policy considering the patient centered TB care. Around 40 clinicians and clinicians representing the professional associations attended the meeting. There was an interactive discussions and the meeting was appreciated by all.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Distribution of Nutrition Support to DR TB Patients 2080.11.11
- मिति २०८० पौष २६ र २७ गते बैतडी, माघ ३ र गते ४ इटहरी, सुनसरी र फाल्गुण ४ र ५ गते पथलैया, बारामा एकीकृत स्वास्थ्य व्यवस्थापन प्रणाली र इ टि बि सम्बन्धी अभिमुखिकरण कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न भयो
- CME on TB diagnosis and Management
- Orientation program on drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB) including TB Free Nepal Initiative on 17th January
- Provincial Orientation on TB Free Initiative in Bagmati Province 2080/10/16-17