Yes. Because HIV infection weakens the immune system, people with TB infection and HIV infection are at very high risk of developing TB disease. All HIV-infected people should be tested for TB. If they have TB disease, they must take TB medicines.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Review and Workshop for Tuberculosis Free Nepal Campaign – 5-8-2022 – Shankar Hotel
- Strengthening Logistic Management Workshop 2079.04.11-12
- Interaction Program for Strengthening TB Laboratory System – 24th July 2022
- Meeting of the Federal Committee for Tuberculosis Free Nepal Declaration Campaign 13-07-2022
- National Strategic Plan Dissemination Program 12/07/2022