On 15 September 2023, National Tuberculosis Control Center organized a brief clinical update meeting on DR TB treatment including newer all oral, shorter, and safer regimens; 6-month BPaLM/BPaL regimen for DR TB treatment in the context of Nepal shifting to shorter and all oral regimens for DR TB treatment in collaboration with WHO. The speaker for the meeting was Dr. Francesca Miranda Conradie, a leading researcher in TB treatment, a principal investigator for Nix clinical trial for DR TB treatment and is involved in STREAM clinical trial and other trials too. She has been a leader in translating the research into the national and international policy considering the patient centered TB care. Around 40 clinicians and clinicians representing the professional associations attended the meeting. There was an interactive discussions and the meeting was appreciated by all.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Clinical Update Meeting on Drug-Resistant (DR) TB management, 15 September 2023
- Drug-Resistant (DR) TB Training, September 2023
- TB Activities Covered by National News Papers
- Handover of mobile vehicle with TB screening tool to PPHL Madesh Province
- GeneXpert Service Inauguration at Kanti Children Hospital